Sunday 20 September 2015

LIVING RIGHT IS THE BEST PRACTICE MY FELLOW YOUTHS

LIVING RIGHT IS THE BEST PRACTICE MY FELLOW YOUTHS

There is more to life than just living…do you want to be forgoten immediately after the funeral or do you want to live on like Martin Luther King Jr??..the latter does it for me,so as i live i mind my life after death by living right… When i say living right I MEAN I ALWAYS USE A CONDOM TO PROTECT MY FUTURE AND LIFE FROM DISEASES.

I know it’s hard to reach Martin Luther King Junior’s status but by living right i avoid untold suffering and pain brought about by HIV/AIDS and STDS, I avoid ruining my future and my partner’s future, i avoid loosing respect in the society, i avoid regrets and hell fire too,

so it’s a win win situation anyway…when a child is born it’s a blessing to the world from God,blessings as we all know are meant to be a source of joy…so be a source of joy to the world by making a difference. Condomise and don’t compromise.

you are actually great from conception,you won against millions of sperms so as you live bring out the greatness in you by using a condom to stop the spread of HIV/AIDS ,unwanted teenage pregnancies and other STDs

Don't drown in A pool of Life Without Life Savor

No comments:

Post a Comment