Tuesday 26 October 2021

Determined To Give More.

I lost my mum about 15 yrs ago.
I was in form 1, in certain precious Mixed Day School, Nyambare Mixed Secondary School

I blamed God and asked why He took her.

I promised to build her a house and buy her a beautiful car when I got a job 🚗😍

She left before I could do these.

God took Majuma and saved her more years of headaches, agony and suffering.


When I was done crying, I took time to think and ruminate about everything she has been to us and done for us.
Majuma & Her son (Otieno)

Also read : Grace


She lived a life of IMPACT.
She wanted His son to be doctor (off course Nyar Pedha didn't know the difference between a doctor and A Nurse) and tried a few times to make sure Baba Majuma (am talking of the son of Majuma 😂😂 I named my daughter after my Beautiful Mum)


God got her to work and serve the community as a casual, preparing for people Shambas (Orak) to make sure ni nyithinde ochiemo To odhi eskul.


She served them all faithfully and didn't entertain nonsense. (Majuma ne kwinya). Her relationship with all people earned her respect.


She impacted lives for Jesus and preached the gospel of peace 

Immediately after her death there was alot of dramas that happened (This a long story for my next write up)

I had given up with life, I knew I won't go to school. The prayers she used to do helped us. Nafoyo loved God and staunch Injili Takatifu Church Member, I guess she could  now be a layleader when she was still alive.

Upon her death I discovered how much she truly impacted her generation.

Now I asked myself, Oduor Otieno how will you fit into these shoes?

Majuma junior

She left great footprints in the sand of time...unforgettable impact was made.


As a registered nurse, I am now more determined than ever, to touch lives and use my knowledge and influence to:

Majuma junior & Her mum


✈️Nurse patients back to health, educating them at the bedside and taking this education to the social media too.
I know many people are sick but will rather stay at home and scroll over posts on social media than surrender to the healthcare system.


✈️Get people reconciled back to God or help them find Him.


✈️Mentor and coach more nurses and show them how to live a more amazing and extraordinary life.


✈️Coach and educate more pregnant women ...giving without holding back.


Dear Professional,
Dear Honourable Nurse,
Dear business person(s),
Dear Social media user

It's not about the length of your life or the number of years you stayed around on surface earth.


It's about the level of impact you have made and how many lives you have positively transformed.

Make a firm decision today to give all your energy into working to make someone's live better.

Today i decided to have 1 minute of silent from 5.00am remembering and giving respect to Josephine Majuma.

It's Normal, I Do It Ones Year.

And yes!
The Nurse is Okay and better


2 comments:

  1. Wooooow I like the story ,, indeed you have really fought may God continue seeing you through 👏👏👏👏let mama rip

    ReplyDelete