Friday 16 October 2015

THE KEY BELOW YOUR PANTS IS NOT THE KEY TO YOUR FUTURE..

THE KEY BELOW YOUR PANTS IS NOT THE KEY TO YOUR FUTURE
Looking back when we were growing up my mum used to say, walk tall my girl treat your flower like gold so that only the men of worth see it,
I guess I thought when I first saw him he was the one my mum talked about, how wrong I was  to let him in unprotected,

now I sit alone at the same home in pain and regret, the memory so vivid I can feel it,

where will my baby get fees I wonder, I dropped out  of school in promise of marriage now am tempted towards miscarriage, I feel worthless like a tool for sex, the outcome of early pregnancy, the promise of reward that turned sour,
ladies keep it in, the fairytale are just that and happy endings are a dream except for the lucky ones, focus on the prize and be ready but don’t be foolish, the key below is not the key of the future

No comments:

Post a Comment