Saturday 14 November 2015

GIRL TAKE CARE OF YOUR EGGS

Dear my 16 year old Princess Flora
.
Flora, The world is not what you think it
is trust me.
.
I understand this is a point in your life
where you feel like you're on top of the
world..a point where your breasts don't
need a bra for support, curves more
appealing than those of your sisters and
hungry men chasing after you.
.
It's that time of your life where your phone
never stops ringing.Your wish is their
command..you are the most high.
.
Ok we get that and we're totally not jealous.
.
The thing is, in your mind you think you can
handle men. You think they're stupid. You
think they want Love and attention as you
do
.
Let me tell you then..your sisters were once
16.They had the same mentality as yours.
Guess what happened..
.
They got screwed and dumped. Others are
sick as you read here.
.
Men will never give up with you. Until they
get that flower,You'll get their full attention
even when you don't need it.
.
I want to save you from yourself. I want to
give you the heads up because I care.
.
You're still young with various opportunities
to choose from. You still have time to
become whatever you dream of.
.
Don't let a fully grown man with
Brentwoods destroy your future. Say "NO"
and mean it.
.
Flora.
.
The only relationship I approve is between
you and your books. That's all..

No comments:

Post a Comment