Tuesday 1 December 2015

TO THOSE WHO ARE HEARTBROKEN ASK YOURSELF THESE QUESTIONS

TO THOSE WHO ARE HEARTBROKEN ASK YOURSELF THESE QUESTIONS !! !! !! !!
.
1. Why am I crying Now.
.
2. Was I meant to cry, if s/he is the right person for me now.
.
3. Why did s/he make me cry and even left me for no good reason.
.
4. Did I worthy this.
.
5. Does s/he fail to sleep and eat just like me, or s/he is out there having fun with other new people.
.
6. Is that person stressed like me.
.
7. Does s/he feel any pains just like me?
.
8. Does that person miss me at all?
.
After answering all those questions then get down on your kneed and pray to God to make you to be Strong and to help you find someone who will love You genuinely with no limitations, pretense, peer pressure....
Someone who will be faithful and honest to you.
Someone who will be caring about you, who will be serious with you.
Someone who won't be after your body or money..........
.
Trust me God will help you find someone who will erase away all that pains in your heart, who will appreciate everything you have.
Someone who will sacrifice for you without complaining, someone who will feel your love and care..
.
So for now Please Stop calling, texting, pleading and crying for your HEARTLESS EX BOYFRIEND AND GIRLFRIEND. Becos you are Just wasting your time,
You are just laughing matters to him or her.
Just try live your life, You will find someone who is worthy your heart...........
Trust me one day your EX Will also miss You, s/he will try to contact you and even to ask you for FORGIVENESS, but it will be too later for him or her,
Relax for now... Don't rush to fall in LOVE Again, give yourself TIME, know your self better enjoy the stress free single life. As you are preparing for someone better in your life that will protect you and pray for you always....
.
You will be Happy again one day..
.
May God help you in finding the right partner !!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment